Jason is an incredibly talented entertainer, motivational speaker and author. He has performed his one man show that combines music, comedy, Parody & Impressions more than 2000 times for clients like American Express, Delta Airlines, the Salt Lake Olympics, Coca~Cola, Wells Fargo and many more. He has also performed in Every major casino in Las Vegas. He has done all of this while remaining G-Rated, family-friendly.
Jason is also the author of “Signature Moves” how to stand out in a sit down world. I would highly recommend this book! Here is a link to the ebook:
In this episode we discuss:
- How he started as an entertainer
- Why he chooses to keep his humor clean
- What it means to have a signature move
- Clean humor
- Being yourself
- The importance of keeping your promise
- How to have a positive attitude if you are not a naturally positive person
- It’s ok if your dreams change
- It’s ok if your goals change
- If you want to make your dreams happen you need to get into motion
- The power of smiling
Connect with Jason:
Thanks for listening!